- Black bags are strictly prohibited, Use only clear or white garbage bags.
- A trash compactor is used for the regular garbage in the kitchen, this requires special bags that will be provided by us. These bags are thicker than the average garbage bag, so be sure to use the special bags when using the compactor. The compactor bags are usually located at the base of the garbage can underneath the main bag. If they are not there, please contact us. If the compactor is not used, then make sure that white or clear plastic bags are the only bags used.
- Recycling needs to be separated from the regular garbage and placed in white or clear plastic bags. We provide a 2nd kitchen receptacle to separate the recycling. This garbage can is located under the sink. Items that are considered recycling are glass, plastic, paper, metal, cardboard.
- All regular garbage bags are to be placed inside the dumpster located at the front of the driveway. There is to be no loose garbage of any kind placed in the dumpster. All recycling bags must be tied off and left on the side, outside of the dumpster.
- Any cardboard boxes that are to be thrown away must be broken down flat and left to the side of the dumpster inside of 1 box if possible or just lay them flat next to the recycling bags.
- Check-in Time 4pm; Checkout time 11am
- Maximum Capacity, 25 people
- Minimum age of rental signer, 25 years
- No Pets Allowed
- Strict no smoking policy in or around the property
- No alcoholic Beverages permitted off the grounds
- No underage drinking
- No glass near the hot tub or pool permitted
- No shoes are permitted in the home
Covid 19 Protocols
We follow the CDC guidelines for cleaning and sanitizing. See Details